top banner
新闻 / 今日要闻

大侠行天下日记 我见我闻我思 06/22


大侠行天下日记 我见我闻我思 06/22

我见我思我闻


美国再向世界赠送疫苗


白宫宣布在六月底前将再向世界各国发送五亿支疫苗, 其中百分之七十五将由世界卫生组织发送另外百分之二十五由美国政府直接送达


这些疫苗有一千四百万送给中南美洲及加勒比海地区一千六百万将给予亚洲各国而一千多万剂是援助非洲各国


白宫表示我们有充足的疫苗主要是在运输和储藏之困难许多国家无法赶上


我们非常欣慰美国正在大力向世界各国伸出援手这项紧急的人道行动表现了美国对世界的关懐和责任


老实说此次疫情美国死亡人数是六十一万人居世界之冠如果不是疫苗之出现 后果令人难予想像


我们得切记大家都居住在一个地球村新冠病毒之大浩劫充分说明没有任何一个地区和国家能够倖免


世界各地的领袖们这是你们要觉醒之时刻了 病毒 气候变迁是人类的公敌 前事不忘后事之师 我们要切记教训来拯救人类的生命




The U.S. Will Share More Vaccine Around The World


President Biden announced a plan to distribute the remaining 500 million of 80 million COVID-19 vaccine doses that the U.S. has pledged to be allocated by the end of June. The White House said that 75% will be shared through the global vaccination program called COVID-19 Vaccines Global Access, or COVAX, and the remaining 25% will be shared directly with countries in need.


Approximately 14 million doses will be distributed in Latin America and the Caribbean, especially in Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and Peru.


And another 16 million doses will be distributed in Asia and sent to India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Thailand, Taiwan and Cambodia. 10 million doses will go to Africa.


The doses will consist of vaccines from Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson and Johnson. AstraZeneca’s vaccine has not been approved by federal regulators.


We are so glad that the United States is helping to rescue so many countries from the pandemic. For many victims of this disaster, some of them are so helpless. Their governments just don’t have the vaccine to protect them.


The lesson we have learned from this pandemic is that no area and no country can escape from this horrible disaster.


All the countries and all the people need to be united to fight for survival.